Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes with Birthday Theme

The challenge this time is "Anything Goes ....with a birthday theme" so I colored up this cutie, Spring Kiki La Rue and added the sentiment from C.C. Designs, Birthday Sentiments set. Please come join us for this fun challenge and play along with the team... speaking of the team be sure to hop over to the Challenge Blog and see what the talented ladies have for you this week.
A few more details for my card .... I used a few different die-namics that are made by My Favorite Things and Christine carries them in her on-line store at All That Scraps, Leafy Flourish, Oval Decorative Doily and Upsy Daisy Flower. The papers that I used were a mixture of MME paper pads that I had pieces of - great to use all the pieces!!!
Copic colors used were: RV29, 32, 34 and BG11, 13, 15, 18 and E21, 50, 51 and R05 and Y23 and YR21, 24, 31.
Hope you join us!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card with a beautiful color scheme. I love all the dies you used...I have a serious MFT die-namic habit!! :) heehee :)

    ReplyDelete